Being involved in litigation can be stressful and costly. Whenever possible our advice will be to avoid litigation.
Rickards Legal provides advice and recommends strategies most likely to secure your desired outcome.
We understand the importance of good communications and recognising our clients’ individual needs.
We can assist with alternative dispute resolution including negotiation, conciliation, mediation and arbitration.
We have extensive litigation and dispute resolution experience including:
- Supreme Court, County Court and Magistrates’ Court matters;
- Federal Court and Federal Circuit Court of Australia matters;
- Civil appeals;
- Domestic and commercial building disputes;
- VCAT matters;
- Corporations Act matters;
- Representation at mediations;
- Debt collection both individual and corporate matters;
- Bankruptcy proceedings and personal insolvency agreements;
- Personal insolvency advice;
- Company administration and insolvency advice;
- Corporations Act Statutory Demands;
- Advice to unpaid creditors;
- Advice to debtors;
- Advice and strategy to avoid bankruptcy and insolvency; and
- Compliance matters including ASIC and ATO investigations.